who will ensure the achievement of the targets defined for profit, costs, investments, quality and timing for the projects under his responsibility.
- Ensure the achievement of internal objectives, business position and success of the programme. Ensuring that the timing of the product launch is respected and support for the entire duration of the programme.
- Manage the internal product development team associated with light development. Lead the team to achieve the objectives set (completion of design, product launch, supplier availability check, etc.) Lead the program through the product development process.
- Meet regularly with customer delegations and negotiate deliverables related to products, timing and business results.
- Maintain and improve the business position regarding product and equipment costs and selling price.
- Support the product engineering process, ensuring high levels of product integrity.
- Manage "design risk" aspects.
- Interfacing the program with the management team.
- Manage technical changes to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and to protect the company's business interests.
- Ensure that all PPAP process deliverables are presented by members of the Product Development Team and that the final PPAP process is presented to the client.
- Ensure that equipment is invoiced promptly after customer approval.
- To be able to develop and update the program status reports (Program Management Templates) and to use the reports as a tool to monitor performance against customer expectations (internal/external).
- Manage the activities of the team, ensuring their involvement, and be able to evaluate the performance of individual members. Ensure that team members use their own and customer's technical documentation, according to the procedures defined.
- Control the costs and investments of the project, analyzing deviations and proposing corrective action plans with the assistance of the local controller.
- University Degree.
- 6 years of experience in a similiar position.
- Specific technical training (Optics, Design...).
-Knowledge of customer specific requirements (TS16949 /ISO90000/ ISO14001/ OHSMS) and industry standards.
- Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) related to company operating procedures and required quality management systems (IATF).
- Knowledge of execution in relation to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP).
- Knowledge of the production parts approval process (PPAP).
- English language (adavanced level).
- Excellent mastery of software applications.
- Setting up and conducing teamwork.
- Coordination and development of human resources.
- Conflict management.
- Presentation of initiatives and opportunities.
- Problem solving.
- Results orientation.
- Perspective thinking.